Friday, April 8, 2022

November 2021: The DEETS!

I had a 3 day event in Florida at Cru's headquarters that needed interpreting at the beginning of December that I was also planning for. I was able to contract with a skilled interpreter who is also dear friend and process through much of my disappointment with how things were turning out. I also tried every which way I knew to see if there was an option to re-code my position so that I could continue to do what I was doing and still live abroad. Cru is an international organization, so it would seem feasible. However the IRS doesn't see it that way.. more waiting to see what would become of my position.

click here to go back to the Cliff notes

click here to go to the long form 'epistle' for the rest of the update

No comments:

Post a Comment